Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Work Crisis of the Day

Schnikes- todays story stinks.
So SGA has this deal where they charter busses to take students to the home games for $3 a head. A normal bus would cost about $345 so this SGA deal would come to $150. Too good to be true. So the game starts at 2:30. They told us the busses would be available at 9:30am. I had 50 students pay and show up at 9:30. The busses were not there. Are you kidding me. 20 busses are missing and 1,000 students are stranded. No- not 100, but 1,000. We had other board members already holding a spot at the tailgate w/ food for 50. By 11am the bus was still not there. I just happen to work with the bus company that SGA uses- so much I have the main persons # programmed in my cell. So I call her (b/c SGA has no representatives at this huge event) and guess what- the SGA rep (Dan Fox) told the bus company to pick these students up at 2:30. So the only way the bus company knew something was wrong was b/c I called. Holy crap. So the students didnt get to tailgate. The busses didnt start to leave till 1pm and many of them missed the opening (as did we along with tailgating).
We had awesome seats though right behind O'Leary. I think I got some great shots too.
So that was my story.

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

It pays to know people in power!

What happened to the fantasic seats with the fence at your back? I thought there was a nice breeze in those seats.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

We liked those seats better but wanted to try something new :)

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home