Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Plan

So here's the plan and I am open for suggestions.
My neighbors basketball playing is making me INSANE.
So rather than going over and stabbing all of their basketballs, I am trying to come up with other ideas.
They are not breaking the law. They play during 'legal hours'- that happen to be like 8am till 10pm.

So our plan is to blast country music :)
Really bad country music - the kind that all kids would be embarrassed to have their friends over.

We are blastin stuff like Alan Jackson, Kenny Rogers, etc.
We are open to ideas- bring um on! Yee Haw!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Are you in a homeowner's association? Maybe you could propose changing the hours. 10PM seems awfully late to me. What time do people have to be to work? If it's the kids, you might be able to reason with the parents.

As far as bad country music.....

1. "Take This Job and Shove It", by Johnny Paycheck.
2. "The Chicken Dance" (actually that's polka, but close enough).
3. "Lovesick Blues", by Hank Williams.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

One of the Mikes recommended installing a sprinkler by them- brilliant!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home