Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Over at the Union


Over at the Union
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
So my Knight wants a name. So far I came up with the following but would love suggestions:

Dr. Knight
Dr. K. Night
Knight Rider
Sir Lance Alot
McKnight
Knightrous
Notorious K-N-I-G-H-T
Boogie Knight
Dr. Med Evil Knight

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Jill - your Knight chronicles are totally cracking me up!! Too much fun!!! Kudos to whoever is doing this w/o getting caught!

5:04 PM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

"Dr. Med Evil Knight" gets my vote.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

How about Bobby (Knight)?

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Dr. K. Night and Dr. Med Evil Knight. Or, what about Dr. C. F. (as in Central Florida;>) Knight?

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home