Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Phone Story

So get this. Earlier this week Chaz was in our room and he smelt this weird smell and heard a gurgling noise. So he followed it. His cell phone charger that he keeps plugged in next to his desk, fell off his desk and into his full glass of water that he keep by the bed and it started to boil :o
Needless to say, you dont hear that everyday!
Yeah- it was fried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home