Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Your Opinion

So tell me if I am crazy. No wait- that’s a bad way to start a question. So here’s the story.
Everyone knows my sister has pristine taste. She has decided that she is only going to have her one kid. She has saved me everything cool from Ben’s younger days. Which I think rocks. So last time I was home, she sent me back with nine ginormous hefty bags full of baby clothes. At first I had them in the garage. Everyone who knows me knows I hate mess. It looked messy. Plus I don’t wan’t the things to get moldy or gross sitting in the garage. Well I have this empty baby room. The only sensible solution I could think of was to bring the bags in. So I started to hang the clothes (and you know my sister who is the bomb had everything put in order by months). How cool is that!?! She even has those hangers that say 0-3 months, 3-9, etc. Score. So I started going through the bags and hung things that I really liked (all unisex stuff like green, yellow, white, etc) and made a pile for Nicole of the things that I didn’t think were Chaz’ style. Now keep in mind that I was packed and ready to go to college a solid year in advance. Holy cow there is some CUTE stuff in there. Anywho, what would you have done? Am I crazy for putting the stuff up early since I have the room and don’t want them to get ruined, or should I have left them in the bags like a normal procrastinator?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could have left them in the bags; however, not in the garage or they would have gotten ruined. So, unpacking them is fine especially since you are in the process of trying. Hand-me-down clothes are fantastic. I've seen friends kids blow through clothes like crazy because they grow so fast as newborns. You aren't crazy...just way more organized than the rest of us.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Since we live in Florida (humidity included), make sure you put some Damp-Rid in the closet to keep the mildew away.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No...you did the right thing!

Besides, now I get to inherit all of the cool stuff that you don't want! Yippeee!!

You are so organized, that you make the rest of us jealous!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home