Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I still havent had one same reading with that thermometer thing yet! That cracks me up.

So ladies- I gotta tell you. Prenatal vitamins rock. My nails are like cement. I am having to file these bad boys down either every night or every other night. They also make your hair grow faster. You shouldnt color your hair when you are pregnant so I am trying to let my hair grow out back to its natural color (what a pain in the rear- but at least it is growing out fast). Its also fun to watch b/c it is coming back a color I have never seen before- so who knows what it will look like next year!

Speaking of changes- this should be my last week of going to the chiropractor (I have been going since Sept 16 from the fool(s) that hit my car). Since my visits, I have grown a whole half an inch. I have been measured by 3 different doctors and all say I went from 5 ft 9 to 5 ft 9 1/2 Sweet!

Once I figure out how to do pictures on this blog- I'll start a chronicle diary of how the belly grows. That should be grossly entertaining. Of course, I can do that now since there is a new Sonnys down the street.....

The only other news I have is that I am going to try to get an evening teaching job in the fall at SCC. For this summer, things are kicking up in high gear for my computer science camp. The applicant pool is extraordinary- girls w/ perfect SAT scores who do track, soccer, and volleyball as well as kick butt in programming. I also picked up some of the coolest plants ever for the garden at work (man I gotta learn how to post pics! I got a FLICKR account but don't know how to link the 2 yet).

Time for HW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home