Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Oh that SGA

Here is another SGA question of the day. Homecoming is coming up so of course they are doing that dreadfull can collection thing (and Box Tops for Ed so save me your BoxTops!). The new rule according to their packet is that they will only collect cans in CLEAR garbage bags. Not transparent ones. But clear. Are you kidding me. So I went to Publix to confirm that my suspicion was correct- they don't sell CLEAR garbage bags. So I emailed them, they opened it, and didnt respond (oooh that is one of my biggest pet peeves!). Arggg to SGA (by the way, Tuesday is ITLAPD- Int'l Talk Like a Pirate Day).

I updated a few pics on my FLICKR. Knightro was on top of the standing pyramid and did a full rotation- thats hot.

Last night me and the hubby took it easy and watched a TV special on Michael J. Fox then had wine under the moonlight by the pool with the dogs as our foot rests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home