Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

AWESOME DAY

ALL days should be like today.
What a fantastic day. Absolutely fabulous.
So I had the luncheon with the university president. It took me 5 years to work up the nerve to ask him! It was my absolute most favorite luncheon ever!
I'll skip all the boring details about the food place arriving 2 minutes before him and all the other small madness causing factors. So the students asked questions which was cool b/c I got to hear the inside scoop. BUT- the super super cool part, after an hour and a half, I kicked all the students out and gave him time to finish his lunch. Get this- he did at least half an hour of just one on one time w/ me and Mike. Are you kidding me?!?!? We just sat there and joked around and asked every single question that we could muster. Hotdog that was cool!!
Then he asked me if he could do this again in the spring. Are you kidding me!?!?!?!? What a delight!
Now to top it off- it is time to get rid of my devil cans out of my office (picture to follow soon).
Plus I dont have to do the film series tonight. Woo hoo!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

That's so awesome. Was it off the record or can you tell us some of the questions you asked?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Oh Enrique- my hands cant type that much!

I got to hear about his relationship with the Burnetts, the story behing his awesome pegasus ring that he had made (and patented and gives out to certain peeps), the plans for an iron fence to go around the front of campus, the deserted frat house, plans for futuure housing, his fav traditions, his weight loss, his kids, PLC, trips he's been on, oh schnikes- I dont know where to begin!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

That's really cool. I think I'm behind on my UCF news, though. What's this about an abandoned frat house?

11:24 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

The PIKE house- the end one w/ the fire truck parked outside of it- was condemned- the guys trashed the house and got kicked out. Then 3 hurricanes in a row hit- and it has been borded up ever since. Such a waste. Windows are broken out, its filled w/ mold, etc. We should no next week what happens. He said it becomes Univ property but the frat is suing and we are counter suing.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home