Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Here is too much info

Sorry guys, you might just want to skip this post if you dont have ovaries.

So here's my story. Halloween will mark 42 days since my last period. Are you kidding me? What happened to like 29 days? I took 4 tests and all were negative so I guess that funk of a cold that I caught from Chaz did a number on me. So what the heck does that mean?!?!?!?! Do I have to wait till the next period? Yo- I have no idea. Oh well, it will happen when its meant to happen.

I freaked out about t Saturday morning. I got in such a funk over it. So I asked for a sign while on my way to RJ Gators. Heres what I got: I sat down, only to have like a 9 month prego sit next to my table on the right. In front of me was a table w/ a baby who kept dropping his bottle so it would point at me. Then to my left, a toddler girl w/ a jacket that said angel who kept looking at my table, and then a grandma who was pushing a baby in a stroller right up to my corner table- all in a period of 5 minutes. Humph- ask for a sign and you get 4!

1 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Sometimes the tests are wrong. False negatives are much more common than false postives. Were they all the same brand of test? If so, I'd try a couple different ones. And, if you still get negatives and still don't get your period, I'd be making a doctor's appointment for a blood test because there was a woman on the WebMD boards that never could get a positive on the HPTs even when she was like 7 or 8 months preggo.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home