Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, October 30, 2006

WHAT!?!?


WHAT!?!?
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
Are you freakin kidding me with this stuff?
So I went to look at what ovulation kits are out there.
You gotta be a freakin organic chemist ;) to be able to decipher this crap! First of all, lets discuss this one-
1. It has a freakin microscope scientific weird device to it. Do I have a chemistry degree? Nope, not so much.
2. YOu have to spit in this thing. More than once. Um yeah- how nasty is that? PASS.
3. Look closely at the results! What!!! If it looks like a fern you are ovulating but if it looks like a bush you are not or some crap like that.

This one wins the Worst Ever Award.
What were they thinking!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that seems insane! PASS!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Ok this totally cracks me up!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home