Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, November 20, 2006

The Best Damn Band in the Land

We were watching football on Saturday and I heard the TV say how Ohio has the best damn band in the land. Hogwash I thought. So I decided I must see it to believe it. Damn! They were right! They were smoking. They had the most intricate lines ups and spelled their name out in cursive. It was bad a*s. What is with Ohio? Is there nothing to do except study there and get involved with school? Not only do their bands rock as does their football team, but it is also where the majority of our out of state national merit finalists are from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home