Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Dang! You peeps are rough man.

What does a girl gotta do around here to get blogger comments? Geeez peeps! I even left lots of pics! Peeps arnt showin me any love.
Sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Love: x10

6:55 AM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Well, I can't see most pics while I'm at work, and that's usually where I'm reading blogs, so I feel I can't really comment on your pic posts until I've actually seen them;>

And, skyqueen has some good points; all of them are excellent ideas, honestly.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Sigh, I am a comment whore.
Its like crack-after not getting any in awhile I was having withdrawal....

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home