Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Still a no go

Males, cover your eyes- this is girl talk stuff.

So we are not prego this month. I must be on some freak 50 or 60 some odd day cycle. Might have been too much goin on w/ Emily out, Homecoming, 15 events in the same week, etc. I dunno. The one time that the ovulation test 'looked' positive was the day after the Rose wedding....after much, much drinking. EEEEiiieeee.
Oh well, it will happen when it happens. At least I know I can party hard at my bday this week.
Hmmm- maybe I will have babies at the same time as Lynn, Lisa, or Emily now. We will see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear it isn't happening as quickly as you'd like. You're right, though, it will happen when it's supposed to happen. From what I've been able to tell, stress is a major negative factor when trying to conceive, even the stress of "trying" gets some people. Many couples find that when they take a break-month from the counting and temping and testing that it turns out to be their lucky month. I'll be thinking about you. Hang in there.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home