Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, January 15, 2007

And the dimwit award goes to.........

Brighthouse.
So get this. On numerous occassions, Chaz has gotten calls on his cell phone from Brighthouse about 'service orders' that he did not call for. This weekend they called and said they would be here at 11:30. We didn't call them! So this was getting old and so Chaz called Brighthouse (again) to fix the problem. The woman said "Well gee sir, looks like your number is on two accounts." In which Chaz replied he would like that fixed. Here is where it gets good. The woman replied back with "I'm sorry we can't do that. The other customer would have to do that so you would have to call him and request that.' Um hello- if we called him we would be calling ourselves oh brilliant one!!!! Are you kidding me with this?!?!?
So he asked for a manager and conveniently none were available so he got her name and asked for a manager to call him back.
Who needs comedy TV when you have this. Oh well- at least they are funding our itty bitty stadium...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home