Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Recommendations for the ladies

For all the ladies out there- I found some good goods that I had to share.
1.) Yankee Candle air freshner that snaps to your AC and then the hangin gel pack. I got it for Xmas and it is the bomb! Its a Macintosh apple scent. Awesome.
2.) I also got Almay mascara. It actually lengthens and fills out. Score! Another fab xmas gift.
3.) Sugar cookie lip gloss. Dang- its like having candy on your lips and it stays on a long time. I think my mom says she got it at Bath & Body Works..?
4.) Ulta brand nail polish. Dries super fast and stays on a long time w/out chippin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yankee Candle has a car jar liquid snap on that totally ROCKS over the gel stuff. And I'm 100% there with you with the Macintosh smell, it's the one I've had in my car for the last year or so (I used to use Clean Cotton, but it got old).

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Yankee Candle car deal is awesome. Rob has had one for over a year now and it works great. Just be careful, you can knock them off the vent and they will leak. Also, if you open it all the way to begin with you will get an overwhelming scent to begin with. Do the gel packs last longer than the other deal? We've never tried the gel packs.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home