Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Back to normal!

What a busy week.
We get back from NC super late at night (I guess super early in the morning technical) and had to be at work by 8am. Right after work on Monday we had to rush downtown for our meeting with our financial planner. His kid is gonna be one of my students next semester. Awww.
I worked out the details with my boss to take over that class in the fall. :)
On Tuesday after a full day of work I had the graduation banquet afterwards that goes till 9. Schnikes.
On Wednesday after work we had a 2 ½ hour meeting after work with Lowes to discuss remodeling.
Today after work we have another meeting with a contractor to discuss remodeling.
Tomorrow after work we have a Poker tournament and on Saturday we have a bday party to attend.
Things are back to normal! Next week is our DC trip and my folks will be house sitting. When I get back school starts (it should be my last class. Should being the operative word!)....
I am in desperate need of finding 4 hours to just do house and yard work though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like it's back to normal!! Your an ANIMAL! I will say that things seem to go quicker when you have a packed schedule!

I hope the new class goes well

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home