Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bamboozeld!

So tonight I had my final presentation for my class.
There are only 3 of us in the class (the 4th dropped out).
I had to show up early b/c I am the nerd who brings in the laptop and projector for everyone to use so we all dont have to lug it from work (the others are principals and I am already on campus). So I do my presentation. It rocked- I had powerpoint, I knew my stuff, and I had tons of visuals and brochures, etc. Rock on. The other girl was good too. The 3rd person, he didnt show up. WTF? So as soon as the two of us wrapped up our presentations and did the discussions, etc- the 3rd student shows up just as we are about to leave. Grrrrr! So he got to miss both of our presentations and we had to stay and listem to his. Argggg.

Anywho, here is a funny.
I don't know if I am developing Tourettes syndrome, if it is the pills, or if I was momentarily possessed but during my presentation my voice got real loud when I tried to say the word 'focus' and it came out as a loud Fu*k :o Are youy kidding me?!?!? I had one of those moments that felt like an eternity where you are thinking in your head "oh my gosh what happened?' and even though it felt like 5 minutes of silence it was really only 4 seconds! So to cover I made it sound like FUCKus, I mean focus......
Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home