Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

This is what Exhaustion looks like

So today we got on a major home improvement kick before my folks get here. Tiger somehow managed to split the T-mold between the wood floor and tile floor in half. Are you kidding me?!?!? SO of course they dont make the T-mold seperately anymore- or in our style. So we went store to store trying to locate a match. Since we have a T-mold on both sides of the door, we couldnt just repair one and not the other b/c then it wouldnt match. Of course. So these bad boys freaking cost almost $30 each!!! They come in a kit w/ pieces we dont need arrrg. So not only do you have to pull them out, but then you have to chisel the remaining parts (with screwdrivers by hand- OWW). My body hurts sooooooo bad.
Here is a pic that Chaz took as I passed out on the floor with Monkster.

IMG_5324

I must say- Mike Rowe would be proud. That was a dirty job.

IMG_5323

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home