Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Abbreviated Update

We had an event packed weekend. Friday was a bday party for Gordon & Jenn out in Eustis.
Saturday was Chaz bday shindig of laser tag, (cake making), dinner and a party at the house, then Sunday was the superbowl at Mikes house. I am still trying to recover from this past weekend.
Last Fridays luncheon was cool- we had this female surgeon whose specialty makes her only one of nine in the nation. She does both mamography and radiology (she used to do pancreas/liver surgeries but got bored with that). She was really impressive. Todays luncheon was with the director of constituent relations. She was a real charmer. It is always cool to hear the inside scoop of how other departments work on campus. This upcoming weekend my student org is going to the museum of science and industry in Tampa. They also have a cool surf lesson event coming up in partnership with Ron Jon's Surf Shop. Snazzy. They also have Orlando Magic bball games scheduled and performances like Wicked and MacBeth. Lots of cool stuff this semester.
Vday is right around the corner and we are trying to come up with a cool plan that costs.....nothing! I think I'd like a romantic trip to the beach. We'd have to go on the weekend tho. We will figure something out. Our anniversary is next month and we will be going on an exotic trip to........................................................ the side of the house to view our AC unit. Our vacation money is keeping us nice and cool. Oh well.
Amy gave me a minor heart attack. No one has heard from her in months. I contacted her other friends in different states and none of them have heard from her. I have emailed, texted, left voice mails- and nothing back till I texted her that I was going to call the GA PD to check up on her at 9am and she texted back at 8:50am that she was fine and in GA.

1 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Yeah, about that Amy ordeal...I finally got an email back from Tanya a couple days ago. Apparently, she's the only one who's had recent contact with her and was totally confused as to why we were all so worried. At least she seems to be in contact with someone.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home