Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Eye openers

One thing is for sure. I have been meeting some amazing and interesting people this past month. One thing that puts it ALL in perspective are other peoples stories.
I met one woman in the breast pumping room who has a 23 weeker (I didn't know they were viable before 24 weeks- they have a 25% chance). Then last night this woman came in to see me (I remember her from the multiples meetings). She was on bedrest for 20 weeks, delivered at 27 weeks and all the babies were a little over a pound, and after 4 days, one of her triplets had died. Holy cow. She delivered in July and was bringing home the 2nd baby today.

On a brighter note, the latest update is that Charlie weighs 4 pounds 2 oz, Kaitlyn weighs 3 pounds and Will weighs 3 pounds 2 oz. Kaitie and Will seem to really like the co-bedding. We were there late last night and then went preemie clothes shopping afterwards.

2 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Thats sad, it really puts things into perspective though. Its great to hear that Katie and Will like co-bedding!
xoxo

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you meet and talk to all sorts of people with different situations that makes you count your blessings. I can tell you that we all count your blessings too. You really have no idea how big the web is of people who don't even know you but have been pulling for you. I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

XOXOXO

Abi

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home