Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We moved


IMG_4062
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Last night all 3 kids got a new pad. We moved a hallway down to a private room- we even kicked out the resident on the other side of the room. So now Will and Kate are cobedding and Charlie has the other side of the room all to himself in his bassinet. It's like our own private suite. Sweet! The doc today referred to our room as the "Non-issue Norburn newborn NICU nursery/suite."

1 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Cuteness!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home