Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ways to tell the hubbie

So a couple of people have sent me suggestions on how to tell the husband when I find out the good news. I know how I am going to do it (it is top secret though) but here were some suggestions that people sent:

While playing a board game like "clue" or "password", you can make all of the words "baby" related.Nicole

you could talk him into going on a dog walk with you and having
then saying - oh - I forgot the other leash - could you get it - it's in the
utility room - and it could be there on the stroller . . . . or have him
help fold the laundry and have some little booties in there or something - hand
him one - you know - fold socks together and say "can you find the match for
this one?" Sis


put baby shoes inside his shoes. -Kathy

Text picture of pregnancy result to his cell over dinner.

So my parents told my grandparents they were pregnant with a card. I was the first grandchild and my grandparents were going on a cruise. My parents went down to the dock to see them off and gave them a card that said "Bon Yoage Grandma and Grandpa" PLUS it was a big deal cruise and there were TV cameras there so my grandfather announced it on the news and thats how the other set of grandparents found out. You could go over to their house with lots of baby-proofing supplies, like corner protectors, outlet covers etc and just get to work and see what they say. -Alexis


Give him a UCF DAD sticker for the car


I am of course still open for suggestions if you have any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home