Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

For my non-blogging readers

Hello non-blogger readers.
Today I have a request for you.
Imagine writing someone every week and never getting a response back. Would you keep writing?

Exactly! So even if you don't have a blog- just reply back so I know you are reading it. You don't need to have your own blog. I don't care if you just write back 'wow' with your initials. But throw me a bone!

At the bottom of each blurb in the right hand corner you will see a number next to the word comments. Just click that, write a comment, and click on Anonymous (or you can make up a name). It is that easy.

A friend of mine who I haven't heard from in a year was reading it and when I called that person, they knew what was new with me and I haven't heard a peep from that person. That drives me crazy.
It is blog etiquette so now you know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Awww- thank you Abster!
I was gettin ready to leave the blog world and go back to emails.

10:48 PM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

I'm here...can I get a cookie now?

:P

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWIW WOW WOW.

: )

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me like a cookie!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home