Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Just a quick hello

No big news to report.

My Dad had his hernia operation this morning. All went well.

John Hitt had a heart attack which got me to thinking about safety first so I went out and bought aspirin (it thins the blood and stops heart attacks from worsening if taken in time- has to be 81 mg). I bought one for my purse, one for my car, one for the house, one for Chuckstars car, and a bottle for his book bag.

Now that my summer class is over- I am flabbergasted at how much free time there is in a day. Schnikes! What do normal people do with all of this time?

Chuckstar starts his hell week of summer classes this week :(

Aaron Spelling (Dynasty, 90210, Love Boat, Melrose Place) died over the weekend (age 83). I guess now that Charmed was over, he had nothing to live for....(he was the exec producer).

I saw TWO full rainbows last night in my backyard and there was no one to show them to except the dogs! At least I had the camera with me. I'll eventually put the pics on FLICKR. You would think that seeing two full rainbows there would be lots of spectators- but just me....I was waiting for a leprechaun to come out of the woods (okay, more like an alligator but whatever!).

We have all this rain and I learned that my car has a leak- water was dripping inside from the overhead light button. That sounds like an electrical delight.

I only have to work ½ day next Monday. Woo hoo.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is Hitt's status? Man, and all he has done to lose weight, get into shape, etc. Just goes to show you that if it wants to happen, it will.

NC is great - miss ya.

Tracy

1:31 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Hitt is doing well and is flooded with cards. It happened while he was on his bicycle by himself- luckily he had aspirin with him. Article on him at www.ucf.edu

2:50 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Just kidding on the aspirin part- he had his cell phone with him ;)

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you only have to work 1/2 day on Monday?

And, how can I work there?

1:50 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Tuesday is a holiday and my boss is just the bomb.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home