Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My boobie story

So yesterday I went to Emily's apartment complex to play tennis w/ PW.

Today I went back with Nicole. Things started out great. We were hitting the pink balls back and forth. All was well.
Then Nicole shut the gate b/c she didn't want the balls to bouce out.
It started to drizzle. So we go over to take shelter in the corner of the gate where there is a tree. These storms tend to pass over after 2 minutes.
Well, then the sky opened up. We go to the gate only to find out that we were trapped!
It is one of those dead bolt doors where you need a key to get in and OUT.
:o
We were caged like animals. Of course the fence is like 18 feet high.
Nicole didnt believe me that the gate was locked!
Oh wait- it gets better.
Then the thunder and lighning roll in.
She has a lightning phobia (very justifiable here in FL!).
And we are trapped. So then we think to call someone. Guess what- our phones are on the otherside of the fence in the car.
There is some ganster lookin chick who was sitting in her car in the parking lot who was on the phone the whole time probably laughing at us playing but boy - did we then give her a show.
So Nicole wants OUT of this cage and fast. Are options are:
1. Up and over or
2. Down and under

So we choose option 2.
I hold the fence up as high as I could so she could squeeze out. It only bends one way (inwards to the tennis court).
Now picture this.
Two crazy white girls with soakin wet clothes- I'm talkin ring out your panties soaked- and doing the military crawl on their backs in the water.
So Nicole gets out. Well now I am on the inside but who is going to hold the fence up on my side?!?!? She went out a graceful head first.
I had to go out breech. GeeeezUs!
So she is trying to hold the fence up from the outside. I am shimmying out and lo and behold- the fence gets stuck on MY boobie! Are you kidding me?!?!? So now I am trapped by my boobie on the wet floor under an 18 foot high lightning rod.
Good golly.
We managed to jiggle my boobie and breach body out and then we left. It was soooo funny though and we were covered in dirt.
After it stopped raining- we went on a less confining dog walk!
You don't hear a story like that everyday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Knowing that you both made it out safely, I can laugh at that story;>

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Jill's boobies weren't so big, we'd have made it out sooner! :)

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your story made me laugh out loud! Seriously though, I'm glad you were both OK. Hey, I'm headed to Florida tonight - we'll be in town on Saturday. I've got to head home on Tuesday, but maybe we can find a few minutes to say hello. My in-laws are moving up to NC, so this will likely be the last FL visit for a while.

Tracy

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home