Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Wednesday

Eeek. So I told my boss yesterday that I don't wantto go to the NCHC conference. I feel like such a jerk. I just don't feel like being in PA for my bday & I wasn't scheduled to present at this one so......

This week has been madness. From the fiasco of the SGA tailgate issue on Sunday, having to pick up breakfast for Monday on Sunday, class on Monday night, the Pirates trip last night, the Iron Chef competition tonight, covering for the Knightro coach tomorrow followed by a 9pm film series at work - I am ODd on campus/work. Schnikes. I didn't get to go to the gym last night until about 9:15pm and we stay for an hour. I am ready for a vacation. At least Chaz agreed to go to SeaWorld w/ me this weekend. I am looking 4ward to that. We also discussed Nov bday plans. I told him I would like to go away for a day so he is on that. We will also do a bday dinner before that day. Details later. So work has been hoppin- I am sending off the grant for my computer camp. Been workin on gettin prestigious speakers for the luncheons. Weve been cultivating prospective donors. Doin alumni stuff and updating the database. Plannin residence life events. Workin on promotional materials. Tons of student org events. Don't get me started on the budget stuff. Students coming in with issues. All sorts of stuff. Never a dull moment.
So my hour off between work and the next event, I have to meet Chaz, do a quick dinner, and help him buy a garment bag. I am such a boy- I like to use just one piece of luggage for everything- prob the same luggage for the rest of my life. I am not a garment bag kinda person. But he needs them for his fabulous suits (job interview 2morrow).

I had lunch w/ PW today. Afterwards, we stopped bythe library. he is addicted to books on tape now so we went to see what the library had. They also have language CDs- I went to check out the one on Spanish and someone beat me to it. Grrrrr. I'll keep tryin back though.
Gotta say- I have been sucked into Nip Tuck again. Looks like all the good stuff is comin back this week and weekend (including Desperate Housewives and Scrubs).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been working a lot lately!

I miss you!!

Tell Chaz "good luck" on his interview!!

Kisses...

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home