Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, September 18, 2006

The Chuckstar Update

So let's discuss how hot Chaz is.
Hotness factor #1 of course being that he completed grad school while working full time. H-O-T.
So now that he is done with school, he has been going to the gym (& helping me w/ work stuff on undays and fixing garbage disposals, etc). But now he is working so hard on this side business stuff. He so has the personality for this (most people in IT struggle with personality...). He & Yvette have met with a lawyer to make everything legal (names, rights, etc- becoming an S Corp). He has met with the CPA after work today. They have been working on logos, coming up with marketing ideas. It's pretty hot. Once all of the legal logistics are squared away, I believe the next steps are website design and then purchase of equipment.
He gets a definite hotness factor of 12 on a scale of 1-10.

He has a job interview on Thursday in NJ but I am hoping he gets the on campus job. We will wait and see what offers are out there. I think the MBA is really going to open up a lot of doors for him.

3 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Quiting Siemans, working at UCF, starting a new company...you're short on details here girl. . .hook us up!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

"most people in IT struggle with personality"

Oh snap!! If I could find my black trenchcoat and my "McGyver is My President" t-shirt was clean and I was used to going outside in the light I would so come down there and kick your butt :)

Just kidding. OK, now back to programming.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Oh snap- Enrique! I haven't heard "oh snap' in ages- I love it!!! My IT crew obviously are the exceptions to the IT peeps that struggle w/ personality. I only hang w/ cool IT peeps so no worries for you!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home