Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Class update

Tonight we had a guest speaker in my class. It was this stunning woman from Kenya. She has her doctoral degree and her research passion is helping students with HIV/AIDS- esp in Africa. It was so interesting to see her talk about this topic b/c she was so passionate about it that she had to collect herself and wipe away tears...
There are some cool people in my class. I really like keeping up w/ the current topics and trends out there. The staying till 9pm part though is rough! So is trying to get out of the parking garage.

It helped that I took a 1/2 day today (waitin for the couch). A nap goes a long way! I love the couch. We can entertain a lot more people now .

Oh! You should have seen how scared the couch delivery guys were when they heard Monk bark. They did NOT want to come in. I told them "Wow- you should hear him bark when he is not sedated- this is nothing!" He wasn't really drugged but they don't need to know that. Plus when Monk barks Tigre will jump in one a solid manly bark as well. I love having dogs!

3 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

You should post a pic of the new digs.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I cannot BELIEVE that you don't have a reserved parking spot by now!! You're UCF royalty. I think we all know what Jill's next birthday present should be (ahem.... Charles).

7:06 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

One parking pass is the cost of 3 years of season tickets......

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home