Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, September 18, 2006

jobs

Chaz has an interview on Thursday in NJ w/ Siemens (but it is for here- thats just where headquarters or something is. He also submitted his stuff for a job on campus. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I put in an app at Rollins.

I'm waiting to hear back from the folks on what weekends they are moving so I can drive down.

For all of you home owners/future owners out there- I have some unsolicited advice for you. Avoid buying reclining sofas. I will never do that again. Our blue ones made blue marks on the wall and when people reclined- it took out CHUNKS of the wall. I plastered and painted this weekend. :) Our new couch arrives today so I have to wait for it from 11:30-3:30 today...
Chaz installed a new garbage disposal for me this weekend. How hot is that?!
I'll try to add pics later this week. Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home