Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Now that was a long week.

So glad its the weekend!
I put in way too many hours at work this week but it was all fun. I got home at midnight after the Psycho movie. Chaz was in NJ. I parked in the garage and was takin out the garbage, bringing in the mail under my arm, talkin to Chaz on the phone, emptying 2 coolers of ice and goodies, dogs barkin, its dark- all of this is goin on at once.....so I hot the button to close the garage door and as its half way down I realize - Oh Crap- I didnt close my tailgate! So I hit the stop button. Now my car tailgate and the garage door have somehow managed to lock together. CRAP! Are you kiddin me!?!?!? So I tell Chaz I gotta go and he starts freakin out with why? but I dont wanna say....Oh geeez. So my vehicle and my house are stuck together. I just watched a horror movie. I'm home alone. Its dark. And my house is wide open. Great.....So my only solution was to move the car 4ward (but to do so i have to move bikes and the freezer). So I do that and fix the problem. After that I had such a stupid adrenalin rush that I didnt go to bed till 2am. I did make it to work the next day before 8 though! My Asst Dean took me out to lunch. He is the bomb. He also stayed for Psycho. We couldnt have picked better.

So Chaz is back from NJ. He had like a solid 8 hours of interviewing. Geeeez. He went w/ his bud Lawrence (also applying). They liked NJ. He is pooped though from the grueling interviews.

We were thinkin of goin to SeaWorld today but I am not sure if he is up for it. Plus I just found out he has to work tomorrow night. Our plan for this morning is to fix the dishwasher.
Chaz got a new phone since his razor was a POS. Now my phone is on the fritz. I have at least 4 calls dropped a day in mid conversation and my voicemail doesnt show up till like 24 hours later. It was fine up until recently....
More soon.
:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it is a good thing we didn't switch to Cingular....I have agents using Cingular and they are having major problems with dropped calls, calls never going through, voicemails never showing up....We talked to Cingular and they said the Razors were a huge problem as well...make Cingular pay for his new phone. Good luck with it. We still hate Nextel as well.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Seems to be a bad phone week for everyone this week...

Si I hopped online and saw that SeaWorld closes at 7 - not 10pm so I didnt get to go today :(
Maybe tomorrow mornin...?Prob not.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home