Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

random nothings

I have been slacking on the blog. Yesterday I had a double bruncheon/luncheon. First with NBA player D.Brown. He was cool. He showed up in this amazing Denali that made me drool. The inside looked like a posh hotel. It was all black and looked bullet proof. I was surprised to see he was only like Chaz' height. Really cool guy though- degree in comp sci & a minor in math. Also owns a restaurant. Was able to retire at 32. It was cool. The 2nd one was w/ Senator Nelsons wife. I am not big into politics at all so these are the toughest ones for me. Good turn outs though. I took lots of pics but for some reason my camera formated over them or something weird. That sux.
The NBA player was talking about his life and said how someone asked him "Do you have a lot of friends?' So of course he was like "yeah, I got lots f friends.' So the guy asked him if he died tomorrow, would he have 6 friends (not family) that would drop everything to be pallbearers (sp?) for him? Morbid, yes, but interesting none the less. So he thought about it and was thinkin that certain people wouldnt drop everything. It really makes you think. Thats for sure. Who would your six be?

So I made a dermatologist appt for Tuesday morning. Everyone should. My Dad keeps getting things removed so I have to play it safe.

Em is gettin married in like 3 weeks. She will be out for 3 weeks too :( I gotta go find another weddin present. EEEEiiieeee. Hers is in Las Vegas.

Tomorrow I am presenting a Wonder Years topic for the Advising Office. Its gonna be called Great cheap dates on a Bright Futures Budget. I need to come up with it today!

School is fine. It has lost its luster- I bought my book online on Aug 21st and it is still not here so now I have to deal w/ the hassel of fighting that. I hope the Library has my book. Its a 4 inch thick book. Ugh. I also need to close out my insurance claim w/ state farm but the paperwork is just dreadful. Ewww.

So my folks close on Oct 12. They are watchin my bros house tho the 12-25th or something like that. I am psyched that they are moving (even though they picked my busiest month of the year to do so. I want to get down there & help them paint - I'll have to go during the week probably (might be hard w/ Em out for 3 weeks). This Saturday I have a work shin dig for the hubbies job, next Saturday a weddin shower, Saturday after that is the MS Walk that my student org runs, the Saturday after that is family weekend, & the Saturday after that is another home game and the weekend b4 Homecoming. The weekend after that is Lynns wedding. Schnikes!

5 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Are you still having horror movie Friday alongside the poker night?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Chaz is sick as a dog so not sure about poker night. Will have to see how he is doin 2morrow.

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, don't forget the Sat. after that is the Pimps & Prostitutes halloween party! :)

10:04 AM  
Blogger Damn YaNCkee said...

It's about time I sent you a comment. Hey, you can visit my blog now too. You even share half of my blog's dedication! I put a link to yours. I am learning how to do this...

11:56 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Who the heck is this damn yankee person?!?!?!?

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home