Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy November 1st!

Tonight is Skit Night. I love watching our skit but I hate going b/c it is 90 something percent greek and I am not, plus no one in my friends group really goes to this sort of campus event so that part stinks. Hopefully I won't get trampled or anything. It is also entertaining to hear just one little me cheering for my kids in the greek section.

So we might be getting a roommate today for a few weeks to help a friend of Chaz out. I should know by lunchtime. Her name is Nikki Black.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me! No one in your "friends" group was invited?

At least, I was not invited? Or, maybe I am not in the "friends" group and I just don't know it? Hmmm....

12:30 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

You need a student ID to get in.....

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home