Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hello from Pembroke Pines!

Here I am in South Florida. I am getting lots of Ben time in.

I was worried that half of my family was having a health crisis so I was anxious to get down here. Maybe more details later. Heck- I can't even pronounce the word I heard so definitely later.

I love my parents new house! It is a 7 minute walk from my sisters house. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a lake behind it. Lots and lots of ducks and exotic birds on the lake. I especially like this computer desk cubby in the hallway. I got to watch Ben today while everyone was at the doctors. That boy has boundless energy and is like a hybrid car- he never needs fuel or sleep! Schnikes.

While here I cut off all my hair. :o
I like to say its like Cameron Diaz' do in her latest movie w/ Kate Winslet....but then again, its also the same one I had in 3rd grade! It did get rid of most of the two tone hair color that was making me crazy! What is it about male hair dressers that make them the best? Everyone knows that gay male hairdressers are the best so as this guy was cutting my hair and then mentioned how he has kids- all I could think of was Abort, Abort- he's not gay! But I was already commited. Luckily I liked his work. Phew! I also went to a few shops w/ my fam. Its funny b/c me and my sis have complete opposite tastes- the shirts that I buy are the ones she would never wear and vice versa.

I also got to go to Ben's Nova school. Dang. I want to go to that school. It is nice!

So someone needs to tell me why we picked a toga theme other than the coolness of the costumes. Just for the record, none of the party stores carry anything toga related!

My parents lab and 1 of the cats are both 14 years old. They really seem to prefer the new house.

Tomorrow I plan on feeding the ducks w/ my Dad then us all going to see the old house. Everyone is surprised that I wanna see the old house but its the only one I have known for over a quarter of a century. Its like paying your last respects or something. Its prob my last chance and I'd like to close that chapter properly.

I'll have lots of pics when I get back (from my camera phone).
Miss you all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Having kids doesn't mean he's not gay. One of the blogs I read is Recovering Straight Girl; she is a lesbian that was married for a while and had 3 children with her ex-husband. There are Recovering Straight Boys out there, too...or kids could have been adopted;>

8:41 AM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Dispense with the camera phone and use a regular one to post a pic of your new locks, we'd love to see how short it is.

ALSO, what ever happened to the announcement that Chuckles was going to make about this business he started...I'm beginning to think it went to the toilet?

9:54 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Nope- no toilet- just no time w/ the trips to Iowa and new job responsibilites and Yvette switchin to Darden. He's still workin on it tho.

Anyone got any cool weekend plans? Most of us have a 3 day weekend!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Things you must do while you're in PP:

1. Go to Umberto's for dinner. Good food and nice atmosphere. Right across University, also.

2. If you're close to Nova University again, you MUST, MUST, MUST, MUST go to LaSpada's in Davie and get a 12" Monster hoagie. They have the ABSOLUTE BEST sandwiches in the world! Fair warning, though: it will ruin every other sandwich for you.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you too! Glad that you are home safe, and your hair looks awesome!

Gay hairdresser or not, he did a great job!

To-ga! It's a great theme, but party supplies are limited. Think Julius Ceasar/ Roman theme?

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home