Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Pa and Barney


Pa and Barney
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
So this pic was taken at their new backyard. Ma and Pa and Barney love to spend the evenings feeding the ducks. You can get 10 loaves of day too old bread for $1 and have a frenzy of ducks to feed.

1 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

That looks like one of those ponds that secretly hides an 8' gator...just make sure the dog doesn't end up being lunch if it walks too close to the water.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home