Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Sleepless in Pembroke Pines...


Sleepless in Pembroke Pines...
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
This is me trying to convince Ben to nap. So he took my phone and took a picture of me. Needless to say- no nap.
Man does he have good camera skills for a 3 year old. Plus he yells "Sacre Bleu!" I so buchered that spelling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home