Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, November 17, 2006

The Party

So after work we spent all day shoppin& gettin ready for the party.
I have my knights skinny brother twin set up for the party and wearing a toga for picture opportunities- pictures next week. Since there are no toga party accessories existant in the party stores, I printed out pics of toga related people and cut them out and put them in the bazillion pictures around the house. Its rather amusing. We went out and bought the Balushi (sp?) toga movie. Then we noticed our bar was baren from the last party so we had to invest into new bar materials. Ouch- why did we pick a toga theme instead of a stock the bar theme?!?!?
Should be fun to see what everyone is wearing tomorrow.
I have all the besd made and set the lights up and the torches are ready. Tomorrow will be a loooong day at work but Friday night is almost here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home