Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Poll

So I know people read my blog but they never comment.....
Not that anyone is going to answer, but just in case, I told Mike C. that I'd take a poll for him- who out there thinks he should get back with Lauren (why or why not).

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

No. . .no reason! :P

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELL NO!!! S-E-X!! And, he can TOTALLY do better than her.

He is just lonely, and that is NOT a reason to get back together!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home