Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

more

Cha-ching- my car is in the shop. Its like playing Russian Roulette w/ the check book. My car was dripping something yellow :o and the back window wont open and its shifting hard (its an automatic though!) and the back end is squeking - heck when it rains it pours. So I am in a rental (again, cha ching). I am sportin a salmon colored Ford Explorer. It sucks in comparison to all the cool gadgets my SUV has. Oh well. They will prob have it till Friday. Of course- this is Homecoming week- the busiest week of the year for me.....

It is raining cats and dogs up here. Its one of those weird rains where it is sunny out but terrential down pour.

I am getting a haircut on Saturday. Good golly it is painstakingly slow to grow hair back out to its natural color.

Apparently half the world has chosen my party date to get married on. We will have to discuss moving it to Friday again (the 17th) instead of the 18th. I dunno. Maybe we will just cancel it since I much rather just crawl in a hole and wallow in pity and grieve the loss of the 20s. Oh the librarian in me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday party would be better! :)

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home