Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, January 01, 2007

2 smell good recommendations

In case any of you are looking for these types of things-
Glade makes these cheap candles in a glass that smell fabulous! I have vanilla cookie lit right now and for $1.98, it is making the whole room smell fabulous.

For xmas, I got these Yankee Candle car freshner items in the scent of McIntosh Apples and it rocks. Trust me- my car smelled like dog and now it smells like dessert!

Now if only people would recommend to me how to trade in my car w/out additional money down and keep the payments the same for the vehicle I want......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing beats the smell potential of a Fragrance Lamp...all oil and candles are a distant memory for me now...accept around the holidays, when candles look + smell pretty as decorations.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

I agree- but you cant light one of those in your hooptie!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home