Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Car Issues

Sigh. I am having car issues. Maybe even electrical.
One of the 1st signs was while we were in S FL. At Hollywood Beach, I turned the car on and the radio wouldnt turn on for 2 minutes. Odd. Oh, and the back right window wont go down... Then we had the GPS plugged into the cigarette lighter then the GPS switched to battery power b/c the cigarette lighter turned off. You know how when you put the key in the ignition how it will beep to let you know the door is open- well I opened my door and the car made that sound twice....but before I put the key in it....thats not good. Either I have a psychic car or a major electrical issue. I am hoping for a psychic or possessed car- those are cheaper to fix...
So crap. I need to get rid of it before it gets worse.

Thats my car story.

In other news - we watched My Super Ex Girlfriend. Cute cheesy movie. We also went and saw The Pursuit of Happyness. It was cute but not fantastic. More like a Lifetime movie. Still better than The Good Shepherd though.


Gave the dogs a bath and haircut yesterday. They look marvelous.
We made jello for tomorrow night (minus the cabbage and carrots etc of course!).

More soon.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home