Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

We're baaaaack

It is good to be home.
We almost didn't make it back.
We stopped in Vero to return some shirts on the way home. There we were in our vehicle, fully loaded w/ xmas goodies and 2 dogs, and my car didnt start.
Chaz mom had to drive all the way there to jump it for us. Not sure whats up w/ my ride yet.

Had a great trip. Did Pembroke Pines w/ my fam on Fri- Sun. On Fri we also got to go on a boat ride w/ my sis, Ib, Ben and sis' friends Lori and Jay on the Intercoastal. Saw all the crazy rich peoples homes and their xmas lights. Ben got to drive the boat. Did the family thing on Sat. Went on a date to Hollywood Beach w/ Chaz for dinner. Did the xmas thing on Sun at my sis' crib. Afterwards we drove to Ft Pierce to see Chaz fam. We did xmas that Mon morning then had the 12 hour drunken luncheon. The next day Mark & PJ came to stay w/ us there too. We went out to dinner and saw the movie The Good Sheperd. Not that good. In fact, it was 3 hours long and mainly about a bunch of boys thinkin they were cool b/c they all had secrets. Angelina Jolie did a good job. The boy they picked to be her and Matt Damons son was such a bad pick. We did tons of dog walks down there. Had a fab time. More details to follow.
Just unpacked and am on my 5th load of laundry. Eeiiiee!
How were your holidays?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our celebration was great. Glad to hear y'all had fun and made it back safely.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home