Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Car Gremlins?....

So here are some of the weird things that is happening with my car:

*Sometimes while driving it feels like it is going to stall. Kind of like narcolepsy where you start to fall asleep but then jerk up suddenly.
*Back window button has gone on strike. No fresh air for you unless I say so from the front door control button.
*Yesterday I went to lower the radio volume on the steering wheel control, and as I hit down, the volume blasted up. So I hit the up button thinkin it would go down, but it changed the channel!
*At Hollywood Beach, I tuned the car on and the radio wouldn't turn on for like a minute.
*You know how when you have the key in the ignition and the door open how it beeps? Well I sat in the car, shut the door, and it started to beep. Then the car realized I didnt put the key in so it stopped real fast.
*I turned my seat heater on yesterday and dear heavens I thought my butt was on fire- it got scorching hot!
*Of course in Vero, when we had the 2 dogs and all of the xmas presents in the car, it didnt start. Just went click, click, click.
We bought a new battery. I even had it detailed like 2 or 3 days ago. It should be a happy car.
*We had the GPS plugged in to the cigarette lighter, and it asked us on the drive if we wanted to shut off or switch to battery power. Huh? The outlet went dead.
I forgot the other small stuff but you get the picture.
So how much does this suck...
On one hand, we want to get rid of the Mountaineer fast b/c it could turn into a money pit. Plus if Chaz takes the new job, he loses his X Plan pricing on new cars. However, it is the new year and their are like no incentives out there right now. Plus the car we want just came out so it is hard to get a good deal on a car that is in hot demand. We cant afford it at the price they are asking. We want to buy a new car that we can keep a long time (but can afford). This stinks. That is my car story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home