Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

This can't be legal

So all in all, today stunk.
Not only did I find out that Emily is leaving, Chaz is in CT, the garage door broke again, I didn't do my HW b/c I was bummin- but I come home to get the mortgage bill and they raised not by $50, no not by $100, no not even by $200. Oh wait, not by $300, but rather by $359.95
Are you freakin kiddin me?!?!? I understand now how so many people go into forclosures now. GeeezUs! Is my mortgage paying for that retarded minimum wage increase. Argggg.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our morgage got raised too!

Damn tax assessment crap!

ARGH!!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of it this way...at least the yearly increase is capped!! Otherwise, holy shit would everyone be in foreclosures. $400 bucks?? Ouch that hurts...that seems like too high of a jump thought.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home