Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, January 15, 2007

What a productive holiday

Chaz had to work today and I didn't. It is just now 11am and so far I have cleaned all the windows, flung all the poo, cleaned the remaining graffiti off the stillwater sign as best I could, cooked a pot roast meal, vacuumed. cleaned, planted 5 plumbago bushes, watered the lawn, cleaned the toilets, did some laundry, responded to all of my work emails, took some pics of the dog, and treated the whole inside perimeter of the house for bugs. It is amazing what procrastination can lead to when you are not in the mood to do HW.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I've done is some laundry so far. I plan on tackling some ironing later.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home