Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Door knobs

Our other home improvement project was new door knobs. Unfortunately- we had like TEN doors to replace. Schnikes. So we replaced all of our old goldish ones (we have stainless steel appliances so they didnt match) and we replaced them with cool trendy ones. Here is a pic of the old ones.

IMG_5327

And here is a pic of the new ones.

IMG_5326

Much more elegant.

We started weeding and the skys opened up :( but we needed the rain :)
Chaz also did the pool cleaning and all.

Oh- and we shaved Tiger down with a slimmer look (I butchered some areas...still learning!

IMG_5333

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He does look slim! Good job. No rain for us down here, just WIND which equals TIME OFF!! Yippy!

Ps....nice knobs

10:16 PM  
Blogger Southern Belle said...

Love the new door knobs. Tiger does look slimmer...surely the hair had to weight a few pounds.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home