Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, June 22, 2007

The male brothel house

Today I stayed home for the kitchen demolition. Pictures will be coming, no worries.
First after Chaz left, Steve the demolition man appears. He was a charachter w/ ripped jean shorts (the pockets were nearly torn completely off and everytime he bent over he would expose his tighty white undies). Then Josh and Billy the electricians show up. Shortly after they get started two or 3 of their buds come to assist them. It is 95 degrees out so they are all topless. Then the two delivery men show up to drop off the boxes of new cabinet in the garage. Then Mike R. shows up to pick up the cabinets. Then Jon the 1/2 naked lawn guy and his weed eater buddy come and do the lawn. It looked like I was running a male brothel here!
So the demolition is done. Oh is it crazy to watch walls come down in your home. I spent forever shop vacuuming the mess and mopping. Running a male brothel is messy- boys track mud in and all. After massive cleaning (despite the house still being is a disarray w/ the dining room and living room serving as a temp kitchen...), I also weeded/gardened/edged in the backyard in this blistering heat. I hurt all over. I think we will go out to dinner & then I will pass out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home