Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yesterday was the longest day ever!

So yesterday I had to get blood work done. You know the drill- fasting, hunger, etc. Well I had two workshops at Rollins that day, starting at 9am. MC was scheduled to go to the afternoon one with me so I gave her the morning off to sleep in. So everyone knows I love a good schedule. So I got to the lab for blood work at devil 7:15am in case there was a long wait I could still make it to Rollins well before 9am. So I waited 45 minutes and ghot in at 8am. They stick that needle in my arm- the kind where the tube can be switched out and filled up 7 times. Oh joy. So I am thinking I am done. Ummm no. Apparently a glucphage or whatever test takes 2 ½ hours. Holy smokes. I had to stay and get blood drawn every 25 minutes. I look like a junkie! Then after the 1st one they gave me this orange sugar water concoction and say to me "I hate to do this to you, but you have to drink this." So I love sugar. So she turns around and I chucked it in a minute and she turns around and sees that and says "Holy smokes, most people just sip it- ummmm you better sit down.' WHAT?!?!? What did she give to me!?!?!? Eeeek. She then said I should send my ride home to come back and get me in a few hours when we are done. Was I supposed to have a ride? Schnikes! So I called up MC and asked her to fill in for me at my workshop. I felt like such a jerk! I am so mean. I will give her a ½ day today.

But wait- the day gets even better.

So after the hours of blood work (I have never ever given so much blood at one time!), I drove out to Rollins. I met up w/ MC and we ate at a trendy outdoor restaurant on park Ave. The food was eh but the atmosphere and company was fabulous. We then went to the 2nd workshop. It was about promotional marketing. Um yeah- I could have taught the class better than the lady there. I spent the class passing notes to MC and I ended up leaving an hour early. So today I got a call from Rollins and they apologized for the workshop being so bad that they were refunding our $ and sending us a voucher for a different workshop of our choice. Sweet!

So after the workshops, I had my final presentation for class. talk about a long day. At least it was in my bldg. I had to do all the technology set up for everyone. And we had a speaker. That was retchid. My presentation went fabulous. Class was supposed to end at 8:30 and it went till 9:06 plus it was raining. It was the never ending day. Geeeez.

My student asst is working out well. I have her working on a new design layout for my summer camp. She is really creative and fast!

I got slightly bamboozled at school. This class I was in was supposed to be 2 credit hours but the prof messed up and it is only 1. So I have to sign up for it again for summer B but not do anything (whtat an ideal class!). I hope my tuition voucher will cover it still.....I have to go walk over and turn in the teacher evals from last night. Guess I will swing by the cashiers office while I am over there.

Tonight I will start packing up the kitchen. Thats the news. Tomorrow I get injected with dyes. Oh the excitement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home