Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What was I thinking?!?!?


IMG_0047
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
So here is the deal.
My house is upside down with the kitchen remodel. You know how I feel about mess. So I needed some control in my life so I decided I need a new project to tackle this weekend since the kitchen won't be done till next week. So I figured I will paint the laundry room. So far I painted the white trim on the door. I think I have decided on a color for the walls. Laundry rooms are small and this should be easy, right? Ummm no. I will probably have to use primer over the design template the previous owner used and then take down all of the shelving and blue tape everything and paint BEHIND that AC unit thingee and AROUND all the wiring and pipes and move the washer/dryer.........Crap. I should have taken up knitting. Ha- and Mike Rowe thinks he has a diirty job!

Speaking of Mike Rowe- how fabulous was the Dirty Jobs episode last night w/ their hysterical shameful plug for Ford F150s at the end!?!?!? Love it!

All is well at work but mad busy- its the end of fiscal budget year and all my grant expenditures are due by Friday even though the program doesnt even start till July (umm yeah - nuff said).
But then again, I love madness :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home