Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ford F150 FX2

We put down a deposit last night for a truck that is in Tampa. If we like what we see, it is ours.
It is an F-150 2007 4x2 crew cab with a 5.4 liter engine in a dark shadow grey color.
We decided against leather for once since it makes your back sweat (eww) and you stick to it.
It has the fog lamps, rear window that opens, towing package, remote entry on the door, and they are adding on the rear parking assist thing. Cool.
Its a limited Fx2.
We were able to get XPlan and 0% financing. Sweet.
It ncludes a billet aluminum grill, body-colored accents, a chrome exhaust tip, unique 18" wheels, leather-wrapped steering wheel, captain's chairs with accented stitching, and a special finish on the center stack and gage cluster.

So, what separates the FX2 from the average F-150? Plenty, including the following features:
-- a dark billet grille
-- a sporty, deep front valance
-- clear headlights paired with platinum bezels
-- monochromatic paint scheme that blends in the bumper, side mirrors, and door handles with the rest of the truck
-- chrome exhaust tip
-- 18 inch wheels
-- black captain chairs with red stitching, available in clothe or in leather
-- flow-through center console with floor shifter

And this is why Ford is America's best selling truck (and Mike Rowe as the spokesman doesn't hurt....)

1 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I have never had a problem with my leather seats being so hot that they were bothersome or sticking to my seats unless I'm wearing something short (even then, it doesn't last very long). I can't say I'll ever go back to cloth, but then again, I'm not as meticulous with cleaning as y'all are;>

Good luck. Sounds like a great find!!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home