Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, July 16, 2007

sorry card


sorrycardbhcsi2007
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
So here is the card I received today from my kids!
Now that's entertaining.

I went into the computer lab after lunch where they were all in class and I gave them a big schpeel and said how they better appreciate their RAs b/c they really calmed me down and kept me from sending people home, etc. Then I told them that the 5 students fates will be in their fellow classmates hands and I had them vote by a show of hands if they should be allowed to go on next weeks field trip (I'd say about 89% said yes). They have trash duty for the whole week and whatever else the RAs are making them do. You should have seen how freaked out they were.
Ah good times, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home